Table of Contents
What is a “bucket list”?⌗
I quite liked this description:
What is a bucket list? Simply put, it is a collection of goals, dreams and aspirations that you would like to accomplish within your lifetime. The basic meaning of a bucket list is to keep track of your goals and to take steps to achieving these goals in order to maximize the incredible experiences in your life.
For an Autistic person who has to work very hard to manage sensory and social overload, I’ve probably had a much more interesting life so far than most people would ever suspect. That’s not to say I’m content to just roll over and die without getting anything more done.
- :white_check_mark: ride a motorcycle
- :white_check_mark: learn photography
- :white_check_mark: Go on an epic road trip in another country
- :white_check_mark: Move somewhere far from where I grew up
- Keep a pet octopus
- Learn to fly a plane
- Save one species from extinction (in progress!)
- Either start my own company, or become co-owner/partner of one and serve in the C suite
- Learn how to produce YouTube videos worth watching
- Write and publish a book.
- Do something so good for the world that someone like Anderson Cooper wants to tell their audience about it.